What you can win:
- A set of Studio on Fire letterpressed coasters
- Two letterpress-themed pencils, including Hammerpress and Thimblepress.
- A bunch of letterpress business cards (Look at that amazing hand!), tokens, a Rifle Paper ruler and a Sugarcube Press Coaster.
Here’s the details:
- You can like and reblog this post once, that counts as two entries.
- This is a follower-only giveaway, so you must be following Letter-pressed.tumblr.com in order to enter and win.
- This is an international giveaway- anyone can enter!
- Shipping will be payed for by me.
Any questions? Message me!
I must be doing something wrong
A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything. —
Irish proverb (via paintedmustang)
I need both
(Source: iheartloons, via tearsandlaughter)
The greatest hazard of all, losing one’s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss - an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc. - is sure to be noticed. — Søren Kierkegaard (via existentialistsadness)
Seriously just had to unfollow School Library Journal because of the hundreds of creepy “librarians as teenagers” reblogs. :S
“I’m quite illiterate, but I read a lot.”
- J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
(Source: planestrainsnpages, via fggtlibrarian)